Secondhand equipment is the first choice of most food business owners when opening a new location. Buy and sell used restaurant equipment in good shape to other restaurants, hotels, clubs, bistros and more.
01 Startup Financing
Business Titans will help you to choose the best-matching financing method to your situation and to prepare you to get a good deal with the right partner. Speak to us about your idea and situation and get a free proposal how Business Titans could help you. Below is a preview of few possible financial solutions for your business project.
1. Bootstrapping: The right and wrong ways to set up your Startup with your own money.
2. Equity Partner: Money from equity partners can be good or bad for your project
3. Bank Loan: Be prepared for the tough due diligence checks of the banks. Get help for Due Diligence and KYC.
4. Friends and Family Loan: A sensitive topic with many attention points.
02 Business Planning
Business Planning is a continuous process of assumptions, risk assessments and revisions. It is not about the Business Plan but about the thinking process while you are setting up a new venture. Any serious business partner will challenge your assumptions and assessments. With Business Titans you get a diversified and professional sparring partner to brainstorm and starburst your business model until it is waterproof.
We help you to get the documentation you need in the right step with the right quality and format. Equiped with Business Titans certified documents, you will stand off in any forum.
03 Weekly Coaching
When the financing step is done and your business documentation is complete, it's time for action. A Senior Consultant will be accompanying you in a weekly personal coaching session through the milestones of your business. Your Consultant will check for examples and inspirations that match your unique situation. You will be supported with a personalized feedback to every aspect of your company: Legal setup, marketing plan, budget management, business development steps, sales pipelines, recruitment needs, product development, etc.
Business Titans will push you to achieve your milestones, stay in-line with your Business Plan and make you aware when and why a revision is required.
Check Out our New Starter Kit!
Strategy Roadmap - Your compass during the startup phase (6 pages pdf)
- Tools of Business - A collection of 80+ tools for any entrepreneurial situation based on 6 years of trial-error experience and lessons learned (14 pages pdf)
- Smart CEO Guide - Ways to raise efficiency and stay focused on the Strategy Roadmap (15 pages pdf)
- Social Media Marketing - A checklist with industry-standard best practices on social media (3 pages pdf)
- Customer Journey Stations - A one-pager exercise guiding you through the critical moments of dealing with customers (1 page pdf)
THE BUSINESS IDEA
According to research starting a new restaurant is the most popular and common business venture around the world. Moreover, about 90% of such ventures fail within five years. These two facts are the strong pillars of this terrific business idea.
Simply, when a restaurant goes out of business and fails to progress, you can purchase all of their restaurant equipment such as grills, coffee machines, and fryers. Then, on the opening of new restaurants, you can sell this equipment with a great margin of profit.
The additional benefit is that you can start such business at your home and when a business expands you can move to a physical store. Moreover, there is great flexibility, you can offer general equipment or can specialize in a particular type of equipment.
Thus, you can earn a great deal of profit by dealing with restaurant equipment.
- Physical Store: High-profit output by establishing physical stores in malls and business centers
- Call Centers: Use telemarketing to sell your products to wide range of exceptional clients.
- Social Media: Enhance the impact of business to millions of people worldwide through social media platforms.
- Online Store: Well-crafted online store of your products and effective promotion through E- commerce techniques hit potential customers.
Most of your target customers will be current and new restaurant owners looking for such equipment. Of course, you will have to purchase used equipment and for this purpose, you will need to pursue former restaurant owners.
The startup cost will be medium ranging between $30,000-$50,000. This will depend on your startup choices i.e. whether you choose to start in your home or rent a physical store.
THE KEY BENEFITS OF THIS PROJECT
- This business offers elite comfort and flexibility
- Production cost is usually low since you buy used equipment
- Big market potential with smart marketing strategy
- There is great Profit potential with very low startup investment